Impact training is currently partnering with ID (Intentional Discipleship) hosted by Relational Mission churches to offer a full and immersive discipleship experience. To find out more about ID visit Intentional Discipleship.
Impact is for anyone aged 18+ keen to grow as a follower of Jesus. The year runs from September – August and includes:
- Placement in a local church serving as part of any number of ministries
- Training both in person and online, with the in person training happening in Cambridge
- An overseas missions trip
Grow in understanding, gifting and character.
Impact gives you clear, strong foundations in biblical theology. In 25 days' teaching in residential blocks spread over the year, you will:
- Learn from experienced and gifted teachers and leaders – people with practical experience as well as theological insight.
- Cover subjects from the doctrine of God to money, from the church to mission, from end times to leadership, and lots more.
- Enjoy interactive sessions with apostles, evangelists and church leaders.
- Ask lots of questions and learn from both teachers and fellow students.
- Grow in your knowledge of God!
Serving and taking risks is the best way of developing the gifts God has given you. Based in a local church, you will have the chance to serve in numerous areas, which may include:
- Youth work, both with non-church and church teenagers
- Music, workshop, dance and the visual arts
- Kidz Klub, working with unchurched children and families
- Schools work
- Ministry to the poor
- Student work
- Cross-cultural mission, through an overseas trip to a church in the two-thirds world
God is more interested in character than understanding or even gifting!
God is more interested in character than understanding or even gifting! On Impact, you will grow in character through:
- One-to-one discipleship / mentoring throughout the year, within the local church.
- Exposure to leadership at all levels – local, regional and national events and conferences.
- Taking risks for God, practically, financially, and spiritually.